EDIMAX AC2600 Wave 2 MU-MIMO Wireless Gigabit Router / AP. MU-MIMO multi device support. Smart roaming. Smart iQ setup. Beamforming technology.
- AC2600 High-Speed Concurrent Dual-Band: Max speed up to 800Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1733Mbps (5GHz) with 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard and backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- Multi-Device (MU-MIMO): Efficient MU-MIMO (Multiple User - Multiple Input Multiple Output) technologies serves multiple devices simultaneously
- Smart Roaming: Always-connected Wi-Fi using an add-on Edimax Gemini RE11 extender for seamless, fast roaming Wi-Fi
- Multiple SSIDs & VLAN: Supports up to 10 SSIDs (2.4GHz x 5 & 5GHz x 5) and provides security to protect confidential or critical network resources (Access point mode only)
- Guest Network: Provides secure, private connectivity while isolating guests from your primary network
- Smart iQ Setup: Quick, smart and automatic web-based installation using a smartphone, tablet or computer with no CD required
- Beamforming Technology: Improved Wi-Fi performance with better range, reliability and coverage thanks to targeted, directional signals
- IPv6 Supported: Ready for the next Internet Protocol version set for global adoption, with more available IP addresses, easy management and stronger security for better network usability and user experiences
- 2 Models in 1: Functions as either a Wi-Fi router or access point
Smart Wi-Fi with Seamless Roaming
Traditional Wi-Fi is setup with a router and extender, and a separate network (SSID) for each. But as you move around your home – especially upstairs or downstairs – your Wi-Fi device will usually still remain connected to the original weaker Wi-Fi signal with lower performance. A Wi-Fi roaming network (with a single SSID) will automatically detect and switch your device to the best available Wi-Fi signal for a more natural, seamless experience and exceptional Wi-Fi wherever you roam.