CYP HDBaseT Splitter 1x8. 1x HDMI Input, 1x HDMI Output, 7x HDBaseT up to 100m Outputs with PoE/LAN. 4K2K Resolution & 3D Support. 2-Way IR control.
CHDBT-1H7CE - 1×8 HDMI over HDMI and CAT5e/6/6A Splitter with PoE/LAN
The HDMI over HDMI CAT5e/6/6A Splitter can split and distribute a single HDMI input, 2-way IR control and LAN serving to up to seven CAT5e/6/6A outputs and includes a simultaneous HDMI bypass output.
HDMI over HDMI CAT5e/6/6A Splitter supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 4K2K timing, 3D and multichannel digital audio formats (such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD). The HDMI bypass output can be connected to an HDMI display or cascaded to another splitter. The CAT5e/6/6A outputs can be connected to CAT5e/6/6A to HDMI receivers to extend the operating distance up to 100m.
Additionally, the LAN connectivity will allow a 100BaseT network to be served to smart TVs or games consoles. Power over Ethernet (PoE) function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI with 4K2K resolution and 3D support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Simultaneous HDMI and CAT5e/6/6A outputs
- Supports one HDTV and seven CAT5e/6/6A outputs
- Data rate from 300Mbps up to 3Gbps
- A wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA (RB) and HDTV resolutions up to 4K2K (3840×2160@30Hz and 4096×2160@24Hz)
- Transmission of High Definition audio: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio (32kHz~192kHz sample rate)
- Distances up to 100m over CAT5e/6/6A cables
- Ethernet network rates up to 100Mbps
- PoE with compatible Receiver units
- Selection of Standard or TV EDID settings
- Control of devices via 2-way IR
- 3D signal display is dependent on the TV/Display’s EDID settings
- Matching Recievers HDMI507R & CH-1109RXC